On the webpage of IAESTE Germany you can find the list of currently available offers:
You need to register yourself on iaeste.net since you will have to apply via this platform.
If you have any problems with the exchange platform, please check the student guide and user guide.
In case of interest contact us
Steps for a successful application are:
- Create an account on iaeste.net
- Collect all necessary documents and merge them to one pdf-file in the order given below. The necessary documents are:
- filled-in form "Student Nominated" (from iaeste.net after assignment by us)
- "Form O" - the official offer that you will receive from us
- cover letter
- Transcript of Records (in English, issued by your faculty's secretary)
- List of previous practical training
- Language Certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Confirmation of Enrollment (to be downloaded from pruefung.uni-rostock.de)
- Send us your application. We will proofread it and forward it to IAESTE Germany.
- If your internship is outside the EU, feel free to apply for a travel expenses grant at DAAD. More information on that is provided here.