On the webpage of IAESTE Germany you can find the list of currently available offers:
You need to register yourself on iaeste.net since you will have to apply via this platform.
In case of interest contact us
Steps for a successful application are:
- Create an account on iaeste.net
- Collect all necessary documents and merge them to one pdf-file in the order given below. The necessary documents are:
- filled-in form "Student Nominated" (from iaeste.net after assignment by us)
- "Form O" - the official offer that you will receive from us
- cover letter
- Transcript of Records (in English, issued by your faculty's secretary)
- List of previous practical training
- Language Certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Confirmation of Enrollment (to be downloaded from pruefung.uni-rostock.de)
- Send us your application. We will proofread it and forward it to IAESTE Germany.
- If your internship is outside the EU, feel free to apply for a travel expenses grant at DAAD. More information on that is provided here.